AFFILIATE COMMUNICATION POLICY
Please note, the Driven Worldwide communication policy must be adhered to at all times. Failure to do so will result in performance management and possible non-payment for the affected service.
When collecting a client from an Airport/Station/Port all chauffeurs must:
• Monitor the arrival time and be on-location 15 minutes prior. If collecting from a Private Jet, please be on-location 30 minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time.
• Stand with the provided DWW nameboard in a position that is visible and obvious to arriving client.
• If you have not met the client 45 minutes after the flight arrival, contact DWW immediately and await further instructions.
• If you have not met the client 15 minutes after the train/ferry arrival, contact DWW immediately and await further instructions.
When collecting a client from an address all chauffeurs must:
• Park as close as possible and wait in or next to the vehicle with the DWW nameboard clearly displayed.
• If picking up from a Hotel, announce your presence to the doorman/concierge or reception.
• If you have not met the client 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time, contact DWW immediately and await further instructions.
When on a Roadshow all chauffeurs must:
• Notify Driven Worldwide immediately if you are going to be late to any scheduled meetings. We must receive a call to advise that the clients have not come out of the meeting after the scheduled end time. We must then receive a call when you are en-route to the next meeting with an estimated time of arrival.
• Notify Driven Worldwide immediately if there are any changes to the schedule, for example if a service is extended by the travelling party, if the meeting address is changed or cancelled, if the clients decide not to go to a meeting etc.
• Never stand down unless authorised by DWW
• Top Tip: Don’t leave it until you are late before informing DWW of a delay or change and call us even if the client says they have informed the relevant people.